Are you looking for Audiophile Headphones Under 500 Reviews? Our experts found 30785 number of feedback online for "Audiophile Headphones Under 500" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Audiophile Headphones Under 500. On selected products for the Best Audiophile Headphones Under 500 you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Best Audiophile Headphones Under 500
We’ve scanned 30785 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Audiophile Headphones Under 500 than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Audiophile Headphones Under 500
|1||SENNHEISER HD 599 Open Back Headphone||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||SENNHEISER HD 660 S - HiRes Audiophile Open Back Headphone||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones Black||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Edifier H840 Audiophile Over-The-Ear Headphones - Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Audiophile Closed Monitor Stereo Headphone - Black||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Sennheiser Pro Audio HD 650 Open Back Professional Headphone||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Shure SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Master & Dynamic MH40 Over-Ear Headphones with Wire - Noise Isolating with Mic Recording Studio Headphones with Superior Sound||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Dekoni Audio Ear Pads Compatible with Sennheiser HD 820 Audiophile Headphones (Fenestrated Sheepskin)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||audio-technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back Audiophile Headphones||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Sennheiser HD 560 S Over-The-Ear Audiophile Headphones - Neutral Frequency Response||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- SENNHEISER HD 599 Open Back Headphone, Ivory
- SENNHEISER HD 660 S HiRes Audiophile Open Back Headphone
- Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones Black
- Edifier H840 Audiophile Over-The-Ear Headphones Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Audiophile Closed Monitor...
- Sennheiser Pro Audio HD 650 Open Back Professional Headphone
- Shure SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones
- Master & Dynamic MH40 Over-Ear Headphones with Wire Noise Isolating with Mic Recording Studio Headphones...
- Dekoni Audio Ear Pads Compatible with Sennheiser HD 820 Audiophile Headphones...
- audio-technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back Audiophile Headphones,Black
- Sennheiser HD 560 S Over-The-Ear Audiophile Headphones Neutral Frequency Response, E.A.R. Technology for...
1. SENNHEISER HD 599 Open Back Headphone
- Premium, around-ear, open back headphones: Audiophile sound combined with premium design and materials.
- Padded headband and luxurious velour covered ear pads perfect for long listening sessions with no pressure on the ears.
- Multiple connectivity options: Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.
- Timeless design cues: Ivory color, matte finish together with the brown headband stitching and matte metallic detail convey quality at first glance.
- Premium Components: Sennheiser engineered transducers use aluminum voice coils delivering high efficiency, excellent dynamics and extremely low distortion.
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Power source type: Battery
2. SENNHEISER HD 660 S – HiRes Audiophile Open Back Headphone
- Reference class open back, dynamic headphone employing new and improved transducers delivering low harmonic distortion.
- Transducers are hand selected for precise (1 dB) left / right matching tolerance insure exceptional accuracy and presentation of stereo spatial characteristics.
- 150 ohm nominal impedance allows direct connection to home and mobile Hires audio devices.
- Para aramid reinforced, detachable cables employ high conductive OFC copper to insure signal integrity with very low handling noise.
- Supplied with two connection cables: One with a 6.
- Frequency response 10 to 41,000 Hz ( 10 dB), Impedance 150 ohm
- Note: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
3. Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones Black
- 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling. Impedance: 38 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW .
- Lightweight aluminum honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience; total ear-fit design minimizes pressure.
- Frequency Response – 20 – 20, 000 Hz and Impedance – 45 ohms
- Connector Type: 3.5mm
4. Edifier H840 Audiophile Over-The-Ear Headphones – Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Audiophile Closed Monitor Stereo Headphone – Black
- Professional sound – 40mm driver units fine tuned for quality sound output in enclosed ear cups
- Comfort matters – Ergonomic fit with over-ear design of lightweight body, comfortable soft leather earmuffs for prolonged wearing.
- Solid Build – Leather headrests with steel reinforced headband for flexibility and durability
- Quality Connection – 3.5mm gold-plated audio plug with 6ft high strength cable
5. Sennheiser Pro Audio HD 650 Open Back Professional Headphone
- Specially designed acoustic silk ensures precision damping over the entire frequency range and helps to reduce THD to an incredible 0.
- Improved frequency response is 10 39,500 Hertz ( 10 dB)
- Hand selected matched driver elements; Highly optimized magnet systems for minimum harmonic and inter modulation distortion.
- High power neodymium magnets deliver maximum efficiency; 3.
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils for very fast transient response
- Cable length 118 inches
6. Shure SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass.
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise.
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability.
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels.
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
7. Master & Dynamic MH40 Over-Ear Headphones with Wire – Noise Isolating with Mic Recording Studio Headphones with Superior Sound
- First-rate quality: Master & dynamic has a passion for creating technically sophisticated sound.
- Perfectly tuned: The MH40 is tuned for a rich, warm sound that offers a natural sound signature.
- Premium materials: beautifully designed using luxury materials to ensure decades of use, these comfortable headphones are made of aluminum, stainless steel, cowhide and lambskin Leathers.
- Crafted by the industry leader: these award-winning, Premium headphones come positively reviewed and highly praised by fellow industry leaders for both sound and build quality.
- Cable- Detachable 1.25m Cable with Remote and Mic. 2.00m Standard Cable
8. Dekoni Audio Ear Pads Compatible with Sennheiser HD 820 Audiophile Headphones (Fenestrated Sheepskin)
- Compatible with the Sennheiser HD820 headphones
- Dekoni Elite Fenestrated Sheepskin is designed to be cooler and more comfortable than the stock pads while also providing a cleaner sound stage.
9. audio-technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back Audiophile Headphones
- Open-air Headphones Deliver Clear, Natural Vocal and Instrumental Reproduction.
- Large-aperture 53mm Drivers and CCAW Voice Coils For Superior Sound Reproduction
- No Sense Of Pressure On The Ears, Resulting In A Completely Natural Sensation
- 3d Wing Support Housing Offers A Vibration-proof Mechanism That Provides Comfortable Support For A Better Listening Experience.
- Extremely Comfortable Ear-fitting Pads
10. Sennheiser HD 560 S Over-The-Ear Audiophile Headphones – Neutral Frequency Response
- Natural and accurate reference sound that reveals the truth in your music
- Lifelike depth and realism from open-back earcups that allow sound waves to expand naturally
- Wide soundstage from ergonomic acoustic refinement (e.
- Extended low-end reach with gratifying presence for clear bass performance
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Connector type: 1/4-inch
- Included components: Headphones, Cable, Owners Manual
Audiophile Headphones Under 500 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Audiophile Headphones Under 500 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Audiophile Headphones Under 500 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Audiophile Headphones Under 500 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Audiophile Headphones Under 500 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Audiophile Headphones Under 500 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Audiophile Headphones Under 500 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Audiophile Headphones Under 500 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Audiophile Headphones Under 500 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Audiophile Headphones Under 500 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Audiophile Headphones Under 500, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Audiophile Headphones Under 500 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Audiophile Headphones Under 500 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Audiophile Headphones Under 500 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Audiophile Headphones Under 500 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.