You can trust our selection for Line Voltage Thermostat Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 42750 reviews for Line Voltage Thermostat and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Line Voltage Thermostat where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Line Voltage Thermostat.
Best Line Voltage Thermostat
Our team scanned 42750 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Line Voltage Thermostat in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Line Voltage Thermostat
|1||KING K101-C Bi-Metal Cooling Line Voltage Thermostat||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Mysa Smart Thermostats (Electric Baseboard Heaters V2)||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Honeywell Home CT410B Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat CT410B1017||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Honeywell Home RLV3120A1005 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||HoneyWell T498B1512 Electric Line Voltage Thermostat||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000/E1 Electric Baseboard Heaters Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Honeywell Home RLV3150A1004/E RLV3150A Non-Programmable Digital Electric Heat Thermostat for Electric Baseboards and Convectors||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||ELV4 Lux Products Line Voltage Programmable - Heat Only - Single or Double Pole Thermostat||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- KING K101-C Bi-Metal Cooling Line Voltage Thermostat, 1-Pole, 120-277V, 22 Amp, White
- Mysa Smart Thermostats Electric Baseboard Heaters V2
- Honeywell Home CT410B Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat CT410B1017
- Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control...
- Honeywell Home RLV3120A1005 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat, White
- HoneyWell T498B1512 Electric Line Voltage Thermostat
- Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000/E1 Electric Baseboard Heaters Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat...
- Honeywell Home RLV3150A1004/E RLV3150A Non-Programmable Digital Electric Heat Thermostat for Electric...
- ELV4 Lux Products Line Voltage Programmable Heat Only Single or Double Pole Thermostat
1. KING K101-C Bi-Metal Cooling Line Voltage Thermostat
- For line voltage cooling applications
- Clean, beveled style suits any decor
- Sits flush against wall
- Includes °C and °F control dials
- Bi-metal sensing element
- Mounts directly to a 2×4 inch vertical electrical outlet box
- Fully vented cover allows air sensing in all directions
- Large knob allows easy adjustment to all temperatures
- Single Pole, Operates 41° – 90° F (3°- 32°C)
- No ground wire design
2. Mysa Smart Thermostats (Electric Baseboard Heaters V2)
- For High/Line Voltage Systems — Mysa works with 120-240V electric baseboards and electric fan-forced heaters and requires one neutral or second live wire.
- 40% Smaller + New Features, Including Adaptive Display Technology.
- Adaptive Brightness Technology – Use Sleep and Wake on Approach to Set Your Preferred Display Brightness.
- Smart Integrations — Mysa works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit.
- Use the app to set a schedule for your thermostat in less than a minute.
- Quick Install — Mysa installs easily in 15 minutes or less with step-by-step online guides and videos.
- Adjust your home heating from anywhere on your Android or iOS device.
3. Honeywell Home CT410B Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat CT410B1017
- Mechanical operation, non-programmable thermostat
- Bi-Metal Temperature Sensor
- 120 – 240 volt, 4 wire.
- Positive off
- Easy to install
4. Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control
- On-Demand Backlight – Easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Soundproof Operation – Reduces “clicking” noise heard with conventional thermostats
- Heating Indicator – At-a-glance confirmation that the heat is on
5. Honeywell Home RLV3120A1005 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
6. HoneyWell T498B1512 Electric Line Voltage Thermostat
- Package Dimensions: 7.112 cms (L) x 12.293 cms (W) x 7.112 cms (H)
- Product Type: Major Home Appliances
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: United States
7. Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle.
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills; 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free.
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats.
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
8. Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000/E1 Electric Baseboard Heaters Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends; up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings.
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
9. Honeywell Home RLV3150A1004/E RLV3150A Non-Programmable Digital Electric Heat Thermostat for Electric Baseboards and Convectors
- Easy to use – digital, push-button operation
- High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V)
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboards, convectors, radiant ceilings and fan-forced heaters.
- TRIAC thermostat – Accuracy of 0. 15°C for maximum savings and comfort
- 2-Wire installation includes mounting hardware
- Backlit Display
- 100% silent switching – no clicking noise
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) Electric baseboards, convectors and fan-forced heaters
- Power: Maximum load: 3000W @240V, 12. 5A resistive Minimum load: 500W @240V, 2A resistive
10. ELV4 Lux Products Line Voltage Programmable – Heat Only – Single or Double Pole Thermostat
- On screen programming.
- Temporary override
- 4 program periods per day
- Separate programs for weekdays and weekends
- Front battery access
Line Voltage Thermostat Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Line Voltage Thermostat stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Line Voltage Thermostat in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Line Voltage Thermostat for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Line Voltage Thermostat Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Line Voltage Thermostat in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Line Voltage Thermostat currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Line Voltage Thermostat based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Line Voltage Thermostat before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Line Voltage Thermostat they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Line Voltage Thermostat, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Line Voltage Thermostat before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Line Voltage Thermostat will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Line Voltage Thermostat if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Line Voltage Thermostat on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.