Our team studied on 54827 reviews available online for Low Light Canon Lens, chose the finest ones and prepared Low Light Canon Lens Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Low Light Canon Lens from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Low Light Canon Lens from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Best Low Light Canon Lens
Our team scanned 54827 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Low Light Canon Lens in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Low Light Canon Lens
|1||Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens - 9518B002||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon, Black 210101
- Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i...
- Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R, EOS RP, EOS R5, EOS R6]...
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens 9518B002 , Black
- Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras Renewed
- Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black
- Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras, Lens Only
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras, Fixed
- Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens
1. Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
- 0.23 optical Zoom
2. Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC).
- FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows “NO LENS ATTACHED”, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly.
- Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
3. Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare.
- Lens Compatible with the Mirrorless R System (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, or EOS R6)
4. Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens – 9518B002
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number
- Full-time manual focus permits critical focusing precision, even in AF mode.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
5. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments.
6. Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compatible with EOS R series cameras
- Mounting type: Canon RF
7. Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras
- 17-55mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon DSLR cameras
- AD and aspherical elements deliver impressive image quality through entire zoom range, Closest focusing distance : 1.
- Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for image shake even in dim lighting
- Large circular aperture produces shallow depth of field; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM)
- Measures 3.3 inches in diameter and 4.4 inches long; weighs 22.8 ounces; 1-year warranty
8. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
9. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference.
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture.
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77 millimeter
- Optimized for Digital – super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem of digital cameras.
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance.
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability.
10. Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens
- Moderate wide angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 inches/0.15 metres allows you to get close to your subjects
- Lens not Zoomable
Low Light Canon Lens Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Low Light Canon Lens stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Low Light Canon Lens in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Low Light Canon Lens for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Low Light Canon Lens Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Low Light Canon Lens in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Low Light Canon Lens currently on the market!
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Low Light Canon Lens based on that.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Low Light Canon Lens before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Low Light Canon Lens they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Low Light Canon Lens, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Low Light Canon Lens before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Low Light Canon Lens will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Low Light Canon Lens if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Low Light Canon Lens on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.