You can trust our selection for Pioneer Subwoofer Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 56734 reviews for Pioneer Subwoofer and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Pioneer Subwoofer where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Pioneer Subwoofer.
Best Pioneer Subwoofer
We’ve scanned 56734 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Pioneer Subwoofer than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Pioneer Subwoofer
|1||Pioneer TSW312D4 Champion Series 12" 1500 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil DVC Car Subwoofer||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Pioneer TS-WX1210A 12" Sealed enclosure active subwoofer with built-in amplifier||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Pioneer TS-WX130DA Compact Active subwoofer||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Pair of Pioneer TS-A300D4 12” Dual 4 Ohms Voice Coil Subwoofer - 1500 Watts (2 Subwoofer)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||12” Dual 4 ohms Voice Coil Subwoofer||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||PIONEER 12" Single VC 1400W||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||PIONEER TS-A2500LS4 1200 Watt 10"" Shallow Mount 4 Ohm SVC Subwoofer||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||PIONEER 10" 1200W Shallow Box with WOOFER||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||12˝ Pre-Loaded Subwoofer System||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Pioneer TS-WX1010A 10” Sealed enclosure active subwoofer with built-in amplifier||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Pioneer TSW312D4 Champion Series 12" 1500 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil DVC Car Subwoofer
- Pioneer TS-WX1210A 12" Sealed enclosure active subwoofer with built-in amplifier
- Pioneer TS-WX130DA Compact Active subwoofer
- Pair of Pioneer TS-A300D4 12” Dual 4 Ohms Voice Coil Subwoofer 1500 Watts 2 Subwoofer
- 12” Dual 4 ohms Voice Coil Subwoofer
- PIONEER 12" Single VC 1400W
- PIONEER TS-A2500LS4 1200 Watt 10"" Shallow Mount 4 Ohm SVC Subwoofer
- PIONEER 10" 1200W Shallow Box with WOOFER
- 12˝ Pre-Loaded Subwoofer System
- Pioneer TS-WX1010A 10” Sealed enclosure active subwoofer with built-in amplifier
1. Pioneer TSW312D4 Champion Series 12″ 1500 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil DVC Car Subwoofer
- Pioneer TSW312D4 Champion Series 12″ 1500 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil DVC Car Subwoofer
- Champion” Series 12′ Subwoofer with Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil
- Pioneer’s latest “Champion” series sub-woofers are here.
- Combining a large rigid centre cap and lightweight high rigidity cone structure improves output performance and reduces loss.
2. Pioneer TS-WX1210A 12″ Sealed enclosure active subwoofer with built-in amplifier
- 1300W Max Single 12″ Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure with Built-In Amplifier Power Handling Peak 1300W / RMS 350W Preloaded with a single 12″ Subwoofer Built-in Class D amplifier Sealed enclosure with carpet.
- Subwoofer Features Cellulose fiber cone Urethane surround Frequency Response 20 – 125 Sensitivity 114dB.
- Amplifier Features Class D amplifier Cross Overs 0-12dB Bass Boost Remote knob included
- Enclosure Features Carpet finish
3. Pioneer TS-WX130DA Compact Active subwoofer
- Pioneer TS-WX130DA Compact 8″ x 5.
- 50W nominal; Aluminum cone; Urethane surround; Built-in Class D amp; Digital Bass Control tailors frequency response & increases performance with selectable Deep or Dynamic listening modes; Gain.
- phase & bass modes controllable at remote; Freq resp
- Deep Mode: 20Hz-200Hz; Freq resp
4. Pair of Pioneer TS-A300D4 12” Dual 4 Ohms Voice Coil Subwoofer – 1500 Watts (2 Subwoofer)
- 12˝ Glass fiber and mica interlaced injection molded polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
- Butyl rubber surround and poly-cotton/ cotton Dual spider for strength and linearity during high excursion.
- Oversized 60 oz Double stacked magnet and vented pole yoke for increased power handling
- Free gravity phone magnet holder as a bonus
5. 12” Dual 4 ohms Voice Coil Subwoofer
- 12˝ glass fiber and mica interlaced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
- Butyl rubber surround and polycot ton / cotton dual spider for strength and linearity during high excursion.
- Oversized 60 oz. double stacked magnet and vented pole yoke for increased power handling
6. PIONEER 12″ Single VC 1400W
- Dynamic tornado cone design for more stability during excursion
- Rubber surround
- 8-gauge push terminals for easy connectivity
- 12 in.
- 1,400 watts max
7. PIONEER TS-A2500LS4 1200 Watt 10″” Shallow Mount 4 Ohm SVC Subwoofer
- 10 in. subwoofer
- 1,200 watts max, 300 watts RMS
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 900 Hz
- Unique design with just 3-3/8 in. mounting depth
- Small enclosure use (.35 to .7 cu. ft.)
8. PIONEER 10″ 1200W Shallow Box with WOOFER
- 1, 200w Max / 300w RMS
- 2 ohms Single Voice Coil
- Rubber Surround
- Fully Covered Steel Mesh Grille
- Carpeted Enclosure with Embroidered Logo
9. 12˝ Pre-Loaded Subwoofer System
- 12” pre-loaded bass-reflex (ported) subwoofer system
- Passive (non-amplified) design provides system flexibility
- Glass fiber and mica interlaced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
10. Pioneer TS-WX1010A 10” Sealed enclosure active subwoofer with built-in amplifier
- 1 100 watts Max power (300 watts nom )
- Built with high bandwidth high output and low distortion 300-watt class D amplifier
- Size 10″ cone
Pioneer Subwoofer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Pioneer Subwoofer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Pioneer Subwoofer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Pioneer Subwoofer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Pioneer Subwoofer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Pioneer Subwoofer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Pioneer Subwoofer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Pioneer Subwoofer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Pioneer Subwoofer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Pioneer Subwoofer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Pioneer Subwoofer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Pioneer Subwoofer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Pioneer Subwoofer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Pioneer Subwoofer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Pioneer Subwoofer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.